Friday, October 28, 2011

IP: October 21st

Friday October 21, 2011
Location: Sayreville, NJ

Tonight I went to the Gym Class Heroes, Dirty Heads, Outasight concert at Starland Ballroom (Sayreville, NJ) and ended up getting a few graphs. Caught Gym Class Heroes guitarist Disashi outside the bus pre-show and had him sign my CD booklet. Post-show managed to get Eric (bass) and Matt (drums) to sign the CD booklet, didn't wait for Travie. While waiting for The Dirty Heads I saw Outasight leaving and had him sign my card and take a pic with. After about 10 minutes I was able to get all of The Dirty Heads to sign my card.

Disashi Lumumba-Kasongo 1/1
Eric Roberts 1/1
Matt McGinley 1/1

Outasight 1/1 (and a pic with)

Jared "Dirty J" Watson 1/1
Dustin "Duddy B" Bushnell 1/1
Jon Olazabal 1/1
Matt Ochoa 1/1
David Foral 1/1