Thursday, August 11, 2011

IP: August 11th

Thursday August 11, 2011
Location: New York City

I woke up this morning at 4am to get ready and head out to NYC to attempt to try and get actress Emma Stone outside the Live with Regis and Kelly studio. I had previously failed trying to get her last Wednesday outside of Letterman. She arrived about 5 minutes before they went live so she ran right in. After she was done she came out and signed a couple autographs in the garage and in the street right outside she signed through her window until the light changed green. At this point I had still not gotten her and decided to move up on the corner to get a look of her leaving. I saw her at the next light signing for one man through her window and decided to try and hustle to make it to her. Just before the light turned green she signed and personalized my card for me and was super cool. Huge score for me on getting my favorite actress!